Kindergarten Units (Based upon Oregon K-12 Literacy Framework):
- There are 44 phonemes (or uniquely different sounds) that are used in the English language.
- Learn the phonemes associated with the alphabet song (these are the most common sounds that these letters make).
- Sound-Symbol Relationships
- Monster Mansion Match – Game
- Decode Simple Words
- Teach Your Monster To Read – Game
- Content of Vocabulary Instruction is From Books and Other Curriculum Materials Teachers Read to Students
- Listening Comprehension